This patch brought a slew of fixes and game updates.
We’ve implemented a couple of quick changes, mostly affecting player QoL, a physics tune up and some vehicle speed issues.
Some quick fixed were applied, mostly UI.
In-race UI not showing camera/position reset buttons fixed.
Fixed version number dynamically in main menu.
Fixed button coloring throughout in-race UI.
Added Return button to the Alpha Island
Reinstated generative lighting in Alpha Island, should fix lighting issues at perfromance cost.
Fully revamped settings menu UI.
- The dark screen is fixed (baked lighting manually).
- Gravity reduced to -29.6 from -19.6
- Steering sensitivity was fixed by reducing deadzones from 0.001 to 0.09
- Missing race/lap info during race fixed.
- UI bug (Crushed)
- Made AI faster overall, across both tracks.
- How-to screen added
- In-race UI fixed
- Changed “Island” to “Test Island” and added Shiba Crossback with new physics test.
- End of race screen has been revamped the structure has been fixed.
- Added arrows and boundaries to track.
- Fixed a sand issue where car dissapeared.
- Fixed issue where AI became stuck behind a broken car.
- Fixed several tree colliders and increased the draw distance at Basic WebGL level.
⁃ More power
⁃ Gear ratio cutoff from 2.4 to 4.0
⁃ Gear change sound tightened
⁃ Motor speed torque changed (faster accel)
⁃ Smoother gear ratio
⁃ Steer angle +8
⁃ More engine power
⁃ Steering angle +4
⁃ Rpm cutoff from 8600 to 6600
⁃ Max rpm from 9000 to 7007
⁃ Changed engine torque curve to favor stable speed over rapid acceleration (the heat increased engine power)